Extrema Ratio Ordinan C.O.F.S. Dagger 7.09" Black N690 Double Edge Blade, Forprene Handles, Double Style Sheath - EX3909OR
EX3909OR: 39-09 Ordinan C.O.F.S
This project, sponsored by the Italian C.O.F.S. (Comando Operativo Forze Speciali) and its Commander: Gen. Bertolini, was also previously suggested by many international knife collectors. A restyling of the famous "Pugnale da paracadutista assaltatore mod.1939", a masterpiece of the Italian Military History. It began by preserving the shape, structure and proportions of the original model, then this knife has become stronger and more functional. New Military Spec materials and processes have been followed in the production phases. Thanks to these few modifications, the 39-09 has unexpectedly become competitive against the best modern tactical knives. The hard sheath is to be dressed at the calf, in the Italian Paratrooper characteristic fashion.
- Black burnished blade with C.O.F.S. logo
- Engraved ABS plastic case
- Comes with both a calf sheath and a black color ceremonial belt sheath
- Blade Length: 7.09" (180 mm)
- Blade Steel: Bohler N690 Stainless Steel, 58HRC
- Thickness: 0.25" (6.3 mm)
- Overall Length: 12.52" (318 mm)
- Handle Material: NATO MIL-SPEC Elastomer Forprene
- Sheath Material: Nylon with ABS Plastic Lining
- Weight: 11.94 oz. (338.5 g)
- Made in Italy
UPC Code: 000000147453
N690 is an Austrian steel with adequate hardness and superb corrosion resistant properties. This a great steel for use around marine environments.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$79.95On Sale: $24.95