Fenix TK41 LED Flashlight, Black, 900 Max Lumens - Tk41L2BK
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Gerber Recon LED Flashlight with DI…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…
Fenix PD35 TAC Tactical Edition LED…
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
UST Ultimate Survival KLIPP Mini LE…
On Sale: $2.98
FETK41L2U2BK: TK41 XM-L2 (U2) LED Flashlight
Fenix TK41 is a high-intensity multifunctional flashlight powered by AA batteries. The dual switch system in the side can realize a fast selection among four different brightness levels, strobe and SOS functions. Featuring a max 860 lumens output and the over ten days ultra long runtime, the light can meet your illuminating needs unconditionally. In the meanwhile, the unique design makes TK41 much more compact and lightweight. With the perfect combination of the outstanding performance and the enjoyment of using it, TK41 is the dependable partner when outdoor searching, caving or using as a spare light for automobiles, etc.
With the TK41, common AA batteries are transformed into uncommon power and distance. Fenix circuitry means reach of over 1,594 ft or 240 hours runtime of useful 15 lumen light.
The right side button is a power switch button; a single press on it can turn the light on/off. The left side button is a mode switch button. When turning on the light, it will enter into the default general mode. A fast double press on the power switch button can select between the general mode and the flashing mode. The circuit can memorize any brightness level in any mode. When turning on the flashlight again or shifting the mode, it will enter into the output when turned off.
In the general mode, press the mode switch button once to select various brightness levels in the order of Turbo -> Low -> Mid -> High -> Cycle.
In the flashing mode, press the mode switch button to choose different flashing functions in the order of Strobe -> SOS -> Cycle.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Uses eight AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- Maximum output of 900 lumens
- 214mm (Length) x 40mm (Diameter) x 62.5mm(Head)
- 320-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual switch system in the front, easy operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating