FOURSEVENS Maelstrom MMUX Aluminum LED Flashlight, 640 Max Lumens - FSMMUXAA
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Gerber Recon LED Flashlight with DI…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…
Fenix PD35 TAC Tactical Edition LED…
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
UST Ultimate Survival KLIPP Mini LE…
On Sale: $2.98
FSMMUXAA: Maelstrom MMUX, Aluminum
The MMUX is the new benchmark for ultra compact, insanely bright tactical and duty flashlights. It uses the same CREE XM-L as found in the turbo and tactical Quark flashlights.
It features both current and thermal regulation - this means it can take serious abuse and be exposed to harsh conditions, but it will automatically control its output to protect its own guts. That means you don't worry about your light - you just use it.
The MMUX also runs off one of our own special lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. It's called a 26650, and it packs enough energy to power the MMUX at 640 lumens for an entire 120 minutes.
The Maelstrom MMUX features a simple, two-mode interface that takes only a few seconds to master. To start, please make sure the MMUX battery is inserted with the positive side (+) toward the head. Then, tighten the tailcap fully down and the MMUX will turn on. Loosen the tailcap a half-turn, and the MMUX will turn off.
The MMUX tailcap has a pressure-style switch. When the tailcap is loosened a half-turn, simply press the button on the back to activate the light. The switching mechanism is momentary, which means when you stop pressing on the button, the MMUX will turn off. To 'lock' the MMUX on, simply tighten the tailcap fully down again.
To switch between the high and low output modes, turn the MMUX off, and then turn it on again within 1 second. Anytime the MMUX is turned on within 1 seconds of being turned off, it will automatically switch to the next mode. However, if you leave the MMUX off for 2 seconds or longer, it will "memorize" the last mode used. See the examples below:
Example 1: ON (High mode) --- OFF (1 Second) --- ON (Low Mode)
Example 2: ON (High mode) --- OFF (2 Seconds) --- ON (High mode)
- Material: Type-III Hard-Anodized Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Lens: Hardened glass lens with sapphire coating on the outside and anti-reflection coating on the inside
- Reflector: Highly polished smooth reflector
- Note:: The MMUX reflector is removable, but it is very delicate. Never touch anything to the inside of the reflector, as it will permanently mar the polished surface.
- Battery: One 26650 lithium-ion (Battery and battery charger NOT included)
- Operating Range: 3.0V ~ 4.2V
- Two levels of output:
- Low: 100 lumens, 15 hours
- High: 640 lumens, 2 hours
- Water resistance: IPX-8
- Included Accessories: Holster, spare o-rings, instruction manual
- Length: 5.6 in
- Diameter (Body): 1.3 in
- Diameter (Head): 1.8 in
- Weight (w/o battery): 5.6 oz
UPC Code: 6894665201322
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.