Morakniv Mora of Sweden Classic 3 Utility Fixed 6" Carbon Steel Blade, Red Wood Handle - M-1-0003
FT0003: Classic 3
The Morakniv Classic has been developed by Mora of Sweden for over a century, and has been utilized by generations of carpenters and wood carvers. The tradition can be explained by the knives – with their classic red wooden handle – being pleasant to work with and having just the right feel. A reliable knife that has a given place among the tools of a handcrafter. Also used to a great extent by carpenters. Has a blade of carbon steel and a handle of red ochre birch. Comes with a plastic belt sheath.
- Knife blades of high carbon steel can be hardened to HRC 59-60 giving best possible sharpness to lowest price. Knives made from above mentioned steel grades will after some use achieve a dullish grey finish. However, this will not negatively affect the quality of the blade. On the contrary it will somewhat improve the resistance to corrosion.
- Blade Length: 6" (152 mm)
- Blade Steel: High Carbon Steel, 59-60HRC
- Blade Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Overall Length: 10.5" (267 mm)
- Handle Material: Birch Wood
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (128 g)
- Made in Sweden