Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 4" Paring Knife with Blade Guard, Dark Blue - FUR893
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun DM0716 Classic Utility 4" Blad…
Wusthof Classic 3.5" Paring Knife
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Traditions 3…
Case Household Cutlery 3" Spear Poi…
Shun TDM0700 Premier Paring Knife 4…
LamsonSharp USA Pro Stamped Granny …
Füri and Rachael Ray - a dynamic duo. Rachael Ray’s Gusto-Grip knives are one of the most popular selling cutlery lines. Seen daily on Food Network’s 30 Minute Meals and the Rachael Ray’s hugely successful talk show.
The Basics line is designed by Australian engineers and inspired by the best selling Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip® Knives. Antimicrobial technology is incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto-Grip Basics handles during the manufacturing process.
- Blade manufactured from CrMoV stainless steel for rust resistance and superior edge retention
- The Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip® Basics handle is made of "super duper gripy" thermoplastic elastomer molded over a tough polypropylene core
- Antimicrobial technology is incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto-Grip® Basics handle during the manufacturing process
- Finger groove for control
- Scalloped blade reduces cutting friction for easier slicing
- CAUTION! Extremely-sharp edges created by Füri TECH EDGE™ Pro Knife Sharpening System
- Blade Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 9"
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Dark Blue.
UPC Code: 813089018930
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.