Global G-21 Classic 6.25" Flexible Boning Knife
GLG21: G-21 Classic 6.25" Flexible Boning Knife
Manufactured in Japan since 1985, the Global Classic collection has remained unchanged as a true testament to its quality and unique construction. This original collection designed by Komin Yamada promises durability, quality and timeless design that captures the spirit of Global's philosophy and insistence on excellence.
The perfect knife to remove bones from poultry and fish. The thin and flexibility of the blade allows it to get into small spaces. Made in Japan.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than many other steels.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Old Hickory Boning Knife 6" Carbon …
Victorinox Forschner Fibrox 5" Semi…
Victorinox Forschner Fibrox 6" Curv…
Shun DM0743 Classic Boning/Fillet K…
Victorinox Forschner 4" Boning Knif…
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Traditions 5…
Victorinox Forschner Fibrox 5" Boni…
Victorinox Forschner Fibrox 6" Flex…
Al Mar UC5 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Hone…
Case Household Cutlery 6" Boning Kn…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…