Global G-4 Classic 7" Oriental Chef's Knife
GLG4: G-4 Classic 7" Oriental Chef's Knife
Manufactured in Japan since 1985, the Global Classic collection has remained unchanged as a true testament to its quality and unique construction. This original collection designed by Komin Yamada promises durability, quality and timeless design that captures the spirit of Global's philosophy and insistence on excellence.
A cross between a chef's and a vegetable knife, the 7" Oriental Chef's knife is great for cutting meat, poultry, fish and vegetables. Made in Japan.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than many other steels.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Victorinox Forschner Fibrox 8" Chef…
Shun TDM0706 Premier Chef's Knife 8…
Wusthof PRO 8" Chef's Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
Case Household Cutlery 8" Chef's Kn…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife
$187.00On Sale: $99.99
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Shun DM0706 Classic Chef's Knife 8"…
Fallkniven K1 Blue Whale Chef's Kni…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Chef's Knif…
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…