Global G-7R Classic 7" Deba Knife
GLG7: G-7R Classic 7" Deba Knife
Manufactured in Japan since 1985, the Global Classic collection has remained unchanged as a true testament to its quality and unique construction. This original collection designed by Komin Yamada promises durability, quality and timeless design that captures the spirit of Global's philosophy and insistence on excellence.
Deba is a thicker Japanese-style knife designed to cut through heartier fish flesh for fillet and through bones. Made in Japan.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than many other steels.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 7" Usuba / C…
Mercer Cutlery Millenia 7" Veg…
Mercer Cutlery Japanese 7" Usu…
Global GS-19 Kitchen 3.5" Fish/Poul…
Mercer Cutlery Japanese 12" Po…
Chroma Cutlery F.A. Porsche Type 30…
Due Cigni by Fox 7" Gyuto Knife, Ma…
Due Cigni by Fox 7" Sashimi Knife, …
Global G-11R Classic 10" Yanagi Sas…
Global G-14R Classic 12" Yanagi Sas…