Global G-9 Classic 8.5" Serrated Bread Knife
GLG9: G-9 Classic 8.5" Serrated Bread Knife
Manufactured in Japan since 1985, the Global Classic collection has remained unchanged as a true testament to its quality and unique construction. This original collection designed by Komin Yamada promises durability, quality and timeless design that captures the spirit of Global's philosophy and insistence on excellence.
A large serrated knife that is great for slicing foods with thick crusts or rinds like artisan breads and melons/gourds. It also cuts through soft bread without crushing it. Made in Japan.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than many other steels.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Victorinox Forschner Precise Slice …
KAI AB5063 Pure Komachi 2 Series (P…
KAI AB5062 Pure Komachi 2 Series (O…
Out of the Woods of Oregon Bread & …
Victorinox Forschner Fibrox 10.25" …
LamsonSharp USA 16 inch Blade Pro W…
Mercer Cutlery Millenia 10" Wi…
Victorinox Forschner Fibrox 8" Brea…
Clauss Titanium Bonded 9" Serrated …
Boker Gorm Bread Knife 9.25" Blade,…
Spyderco K01SBK Bread Knife 10.24" …