Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Morimoto 600MC 4.5" Paring Knife - 34482-123
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun DM0716 Classic Utility 4" Blad…
Wusthof Classic 3.5" Paring Knife
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Traditions 3…
Case Household Cutlery 3" Spear Poi…
Shun TDM0700 Premier Paring Knife 4…
LamsonSharp USA Pro Stamped Granny …
H34482123: Miyabi 600MC Miromoto Edition
Zwilling J.A. Henckels
34482-123 Miyabi Morimoto 600MC 4.5" Paring Knife. For cleaning, paring, peeling and slicing fruits and vegetables.
Grace, elegance and sophistication are characteristics embodied throughout Japanese culture, now synonymous with the brand. MIYABI.
Morimoto is a name known to millions for his star appearances on Iron Chef. He is recognized the world over as an authority on cutlery, and has garnered critical acclaim for his restaurants and cookbook. Now he brings his years of experience to bear on a signature knife line that meets his high expectations.
MIYABI 600 MC knives provide the scalpel-like sharpness Japanese professional chef’s demand. Combined with the luxurious Amboyna burl wood handle, MIYABI 600 MC sets new standards in sharpness, beauty and elegance.
- The MIYABI 600 MC blades are forged out of the micro-carbide powdered steel MC63 (SG2). The CRYODUR® blade is ice-hardened to a minimum of 63 on the Rockwell scale of hardness. This results in ultimate sharpness and cutting edge retention.
- The MC63 (SG2) core is protected by a layer of softer stainless steel on each side, which adds to its corrosion resistance and durability.
- Each knife is hand-sharpened traditional "honbazuke" style with an edge of 9.5 to 12 degrees on each side, resulting in scalpel like sharpness.
- The handle is hand carved out of Amboyna burl wood, the first wood used by Rolls Royce for dashboards. Due to its wavy grain, Amboyna burl is figured with numerous, captivating swirls.
- Only the finest materials from the MC63 (SG2) powder steel in the blade to the Amboyna Burl wood handle go in to the making of MIYABI 600 MC Morimoto Edition knives.
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.