INOVA X3R USB Rechargeable LED Flashlight, 227 Max Lumens - X3RDMA-HB
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Gerber Recon LED Flashlight with DI…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…
Fenix PD35 TAC Tactical Edition LED…
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
UST Ultimate Survival KLIPP Mini LE…
On Sale: $2.98
IOX3RDMAHB: INOVA X3R - USB Rechargeable LED Flashlight
The INOVA X3R LED flashlight is precision-engineered for superior functionality, durability, and power. Plus, an innovative Mini USB Charge Port means that it can be fully recharged from a variety of energy sources, ensuring uninterrupted hours of consistent, dependable illumination.
With its famously superior light projection and rock-solid reliability, the rechargeable Lithium Ion powered INOVA X3R LED flashlight is built to sustain years of tough recreational or professional use. Its precision-machined, solid aluminum body has a high-grade anodized finish, and is impact resistant, shock proof, crush-proof, and water resistant. The patented optical system is protected by a stainless steel head, features a high-powered, 35,000 hour LED, and a machined aluminum reflector for optimal thermal management and beam projection. A patented 3-position end-cap switch conveniently activates constant and momentary high and low power modes, as well as lock out mode. The included USB charging cable is compatible with any standard 1A 5v USB output, including AC adaptors, DC adaptors, computers, and solar panels. Its mini USB port and charge indicator are protected under a water-resistant seal - simply twist the head to expose, and twist back once the flashlight is charged to re-seal.
ANSI/NEMA FL1 – Flashlight Basic Performance Standard
Shopping for a flashlight and trying to compare the features and benefits of several different lights can be confusing. Until very recently there was no consistency in how flashlight specifications were presented on the manufacturer’s website or product packaging. One flashlight package may list "30 lumens" and another might state "2 million candlepower", leading to confusion and frustration when trying to compare lights.
The flashlight industry recognized this inconsistency in communicating features & benefits to the consumer and collaborated to write a standard for the following products: hand-held portable flashlights, spotlights and headlamps. The ANSI/NEMA FL1 Standard has been widely accepted in the flashlight industry, and supported by many national retailers. You will start to see packaging in stores that shows simple icons letting you know the product specifications for each light.
As a manufacturer of high-quality, high- performance LED flashlights & accessories, Nite Ize is proud to support these industry standards. Nite Ize is currently integrating these icons into our website and product packaging for both Inova brand and applicable Nite Ize branded products. We want our customers to know exactly what they are buying, to understand the product features, and to be able to fairly compare our products with those of other manufacturers. Please see below for additional information about these standards.
Product Catalog Page
Product Warranty / Instruction Sheet
- Mini USB Charge Port for versatile re-charge options.
- Charge with any standard 1A 5v USB output - AC or DC Adapters, computers, solar panels
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Dual Light Mode Functionality. Features both HIGH and LOW Light Output Modes.
- LED Color: White
- Lumens: High - 227 | Low - 22
- Run Time: High 2 hours 45 minutes | Low 41 hours
- Effective Range (up to): 495 ft (151 m)
- Battery Type: 1 INOVA Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery included
- High-Powered energy efficient 35,000 hour LED
- Patented optical system, precision machined aluminum reflector with thermal management interface.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum with high grade anodized finishes
- Color Available: Black anodized body finish
- Water-resistant construction and O-Ring seals
- 3 Position End-Cap Switch activates constant and momentary high and low as well as a lockout mode.
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 6.20" (15.75 cm) x 1.04" (2.65 cm) | 1.39" (3.55 cm) head diameter
- Weight: 6.7 oz. (189 g)
- Try me packaging - allows for lighting demonstration
- Limited Lifetime Warranty