Iain Sinclair CardSharp Credit Card Folding Safety Knife 2.6" Blade First Generation - CARDB
SOG Access Card 2.0 (Tactical Black…
SURVCO Tactical Credit Card Axe 21 …
Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Fold…
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$80.00On Sale: $47.95
Spyderco C81GP2 Paramilitary 2 Fold…
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Assiste…
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix 2 Folding Kn…
The Card Sharp has been replaced by the Card Sharp 2
ISCARDB: CardSharp Credit Card Folding Safety Knife
Three ingenious folding operations metamorphose CardSharp® from credit card size to utility knife in a flash of hi-tec origami.
CardSharp® includes several clever safety mechanisms including:
- A built in safety sheath that cannot get separated from knife (many serious accidents happen with conventional pocket knives which users forget to close and put their knife away, still open in pocket, camping bag or kitchen drawer etc).
- A subtle protective hilt that appears when the knife is in an open position and prevents the hand from slipping onto the 2.6 inch (66mm) long blade.
- A snap open lock mechanism that enables the knife to be opened using one hand and ensures the knife is safe and secure to use once opened with no blade tremor (conventional carton knives suffer from poor blade tremor). Fold mechanism impervious to water and rusting.
Its an instant conversation piece! said inventor, Iain Sinclair. My target was to design a knife that was lighter, safer, easier to use and more pocketable than a Swiss army penknife, but what I ended up with is a product that has a greater wow factor than any other utility tool I have ever seen.
PLEASE NOTE: These blades are steel and they will set off any metal detectors. This product is not easily smuggled onto airlines.
- Ultra Slim - Folds to the size of a credit card, 1.6 mm THIN!
- Ultra Light - At just 12 grams, far lighter than an ordinary pocket knife.
- Surgical Blade Technology - Stainless steel for durable, rust free sharpness
- Protective Hilt - Helps prevent hand slipping
- Built In Safety Sheath - Cannot get separated from knife, in camping bag, kitchen drawer, etc., and prevents blade blunting.
- Snap Open, Waterproof Lock Mechanism - Easier to open than ordinary penknives. Safe and secure to use once opened with no blade tremor. Fold mechanism impervious to water.
- Survival/Utility Tool - The new tool of trade is an invaluable life saving utensil for doctors and paramedics and equally at home in the kit bag. Tool box and kitchen drawer.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.