Kershaw 1025CU Cinder Copper Keychain Folding Knife 1.4" Stonewashed Blade, Copper Handles
KS1025CU: 1025CU Cinder Keychain Folding Knife - Copper
The Cinder is even sweeter in copper.
It's keychain-ready. It's multi-function. It's not at all "scary." And now it comes with good-looking, textured copper handles.
The Cinder, designed by custom knifemaker Rick Hinderer, is the ultimate box cutter and handy all-around mini-knife. Its convenient small size makes it great to keep almost anywhere—on a keychain, in a pack, at home, or in the car. And when you do need it, this handy Kershaw opens manually with a thumb stud and locks into place with a liner lock. For eye-appeal, the exposed liner lock features cutouts that enhance the lines on the textured handle.
Copper handle scales give the Cinder a fresh look. While copper is heftier than stainless steel or glass-filled nylon, because the Cinder is so small, the extra weight is hardly noticeable. In fact, it weighs only about a half-ounce more than the original. You'll especially enjoy watching the handle develop an attractive patina over time.
The handle pairs nicely with the 1.4" stonewashed blade. Now, you might think blade this size is too small to be useful. Not true with the Cinder. Rick and Kershaw added an upswept tip, which puts the edge at a convenient position for cutting. Got larger hands? No problem. Just choke up on the knife past the pivot point for an effective three-finger grip.
The Cinder also offers multi-function convenience with a bottle opener on the back end. A large lanyard hole makes it easy to slip the Cinder onto your keychain, too. Small and light, the Cinder packs more punch than you might expect. The new copper handle just makes it even better.
- Multi-function - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Blade Length: 1.4" (3.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 2.6" (6.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Blade Material: 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Copper
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Designer: Rick Hinderer
- Weight: 1.5 oz. (43 g)
- Bottle Opener and Lanyard Hole
- Made in China
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95