Kershaw 1303BW Manifold Assisted Flipper Knife 3.5" Plain Blackwash Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
KS1303BW: 1303BW Manifold
DRAMATIC LOOKS, GREAT PRICE
The Manifold offers a practical drop-point blade and machined good looks.
Kershaw's BlackWash finish gives it an already-worn-in look, yet the finish isn’t just for looks. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the BlackWash helps hide any additional scratches you put on the knife during normal use.
The Manifold is equipped with SpeedSafe® assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. It opens neatly with the built-in flipper or thumbstud. A sturdy liner lock safely secures the blade open during use, and then closes easily for storage or carry. The all-steel design really shows off the BlackWash finish.
The Manifold includes a deep-carry pocketclip so the knife rides comfortably low in the pocket for discreet carry.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Flipper, thumbstud
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Single position, deep-carry pocketclip
- Blade Steel: 3Cr13 Stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle Material: Stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (158.8 g)
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95