Kershaw 1306BW Filter Flipper Knife 3.25" Blackwash Plain Blade, Blackwash Stainless Steel Handles
GET A STREAMLINED LOOK AT A VERY STREAMLINED PRICE
Like the rest of this series, the Filter is named for an automotive part and offers a machined look and smooth function.
The all-steel design really shows off the Blackwash finish put on both blade and handle. Blackwash gives the knife a unique "well worn" look, yet the finish isn’t just for looks. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the Blackwash finish helps hide any additional scratches you might put on your knife during normal use.
The Filter is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. It opens neatly with the built-in flipper or thumbstud. A sturdy frame lock safely secures the blade open during use, and then closes easily for storage or carry.
The Filter includes Kershaw's deep-carry pocketclip so the Filter rides comfortably low in your pocket for discreet carry.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Handle: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall: 7.75" (21.6 cm)
- Blade Steel: 3Cr13. Black-Oxide Blackwash Finish
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel, Black-Oxide Blackwash Finish
- Weight: 5 oz. (143 g)
- Made in China