Kershaw 1620OL Ken Onion Scallion Assisted Flipper 2.25" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Olive Drab Aluminum Handles
KS1620OL: 1620OL Scallion, Olive Drab
THE POPULAR SCALLION—NOW IN OLIVE DRAB
The popular Scallion now comes in a handsome new color: olive drab. Like the rest of the Scallion family, it has 2.25 inch blade that makes it the ideal size for easy, lightweight pocket carry. Even so, the Scallion steps up to just about any task you'd ask it to do, from breaking down cardboard boxes to slicing an apple for a snack.
The blade is 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel blade with good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. For an easy-to-maintain matte finish, the blade is bead-blasted. And as always, the Scallion comes equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. With SpeedSafe, you can open the blade one-handed. Just pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push on the thumb stud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. To get that discrete olive drab color, we anodize the Scallion's aluminum handle scales so they will accept a dye to produce our scratch resistant, colorful handles. A locking steel liner secures the blade when open and is easy to close for storage.
A Tip-Lock builds in extra safety during transport. Just move the slider built into the handle to help guard against accidental opening. If you like a little color in your pocketknife, but want something a bit discrete, the olive drab Scallion may be for you.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Single Position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Single-position pocket clip
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6060-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 2.25 in. (5.8 cm)
- Closed length: 3.5 in. (8.4 cm)
- Overall length: 5.75 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171035192
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…