Kershaw 1660OL Ken Onion Leek Assisted Flipper 3" Bead Blast Plain Blade, OD Green Aluminum Handles
KS1660OL: 1660OL Leek, Olive Drab
OLIVE DRAB YOUR COLOR? THEN HERE'S YOUR LEEK
There are lots of very good reasons the Leek is one of the most popular Kershaws. For one thing, the slim blade is remarkably versatile. This modified drop-point blade shape gives it good slicing capabilities, while the slim tip lets it excel at piercing and detail work. The blade steel is high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless that sharpens to a razor edge and holds the edge for a good long time. The 3-inch blade is perfect for most day-to-day tasks.
Leek lovers also love the fast and easy opening provided by SpeedSafe assisted opening. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.
But the newest and most obvious thing about this Leek is the new olive drab handle color. The color is eye-catching and different, but also discrete. The olive drab color is fade-resistant, scratch-resistant, and permanently bonded to the anodized aluminum—so it looks good now and looks good later, too.
For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. This slim, easy-to-carry design, with plenty of cutting versatility just may be the perfect EDC.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171035116
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…