Kershaw 1670BGTST Green Smoked Blur Assisted 3-3/8" BDZ1 Carpenter Steel Black Combo Tanto Blade, Aluminum Handles, Limited Edition
KS1670BGTST: 1670BGTST BDZ1 Carpenter Steel Blade and Smoked Handle Blur, Special Limited Edition
TAKE ON THE TOUGH TASKS WITH THIS TACTICALLY STYLED GREEN SMOKED BLUR
Special Limited Edition Run of 2,700 pieces with BDZ1 Carpenter Steel Blades
The Tanto Blur offers all the great grip advantages of the other Blurs on the force, but this one offers tactical styling with a modified tanto blade with partial serration.
With its angled shape, the tanto blade provides additional piercing power to penetrate tough materials. The unique shape puts more steel behind the point to support its piercing tasks. We've also found that the short front edge is particularly handy for opening boxes. For razor sharpness, Kershaw hollow grinds the edge. Then for additional versatility, Kershaw added partial serration to the blade, giving you a great tool for cutting through materials such as webbing or rope.
All this makes the Tanto Blur a good choice for situations in which you're going to need to make an impact on your environment. In an emergency, could be a real lifesaver. The Tanto Blur's blade is built of Carpenter BDZ1 high-performance stainless steel for superior edge retention and excellent strain resistance.
- Carpenter BDZ1 high-performance stainless steel
- Superior edge retention
- Excellent stain resistance
- Kershaw's double-anodized smoking process
- Anodized aluminum absorbs dyes for scratch-resistant color
- Handle is anodized twice, first to lay down the green base color, then a second time to "smoke" the handle with black
- Each handle is absolutely unique - no one is exactly like the other
- And everything you expect in a Blur
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Trac-Tec grip inserts
- Versatile cutting capability - tanto blade with partial serrations
- Top Kershaw quality
- Blade length: 3-3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4-1/2 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7-7/8 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171036168
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $22.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Havalon Piranta-Edge Skinning Knife…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Boker Plus Jim Wagner Urban Surviva…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Karambit…
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95