Kershaw 1670BW Blur by Ken Onion Assisted Folding Knife 3-3/8" Blackwash Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handles
KS1670BW: 1670BW Blur, Blackwash
THE BLUR IS LOOKING GOOD IN BLACKWASH
Kershaw has added their awesome BlackWash finish to one of their most popular knives: the black Blur.
BlackWash gives the blade an already-broken-in look—like a favorite well-worn pair of jeans. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the BlackWash helps hide any additional scratches you may put on the knife during normal use.
Like all Blurs, this new BlackWash version is equipped with a big, slightly recurved blade that’s ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities. High-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel provides the Blur's blade with corrosion resistance and excellent edge-holding ability.
The handle is built of durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, which is sometimes described as “aircraft aluminum” since it is a common material used for aircraft fittings. It's lightweight, extremely durable, and accepts a dye well so Kershaw can create colored handles that are scratch resistant and extra tough. Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts provide an extra-secure grip.
For easy one-handed opening, the Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. The pocketclip is reversible for a choice of tip-up or tip-down carry.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Inset Liner Lock - A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Tapered thumbstud
- Reversible (tip-up, tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, blackwash finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade length: 3.375" (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.875" (20 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…