Kershaw 1670NBSW Blur Folding Knife Assisted Folding Knife 3.4" Stonewash Plain Blade, Blue Aluminum Handles
KS1670NBSW: 1670NBSW Blur
Like all Blurs, the 1670NBSW is equipped with a big, slightly recurved blade that’s ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities. High-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel provides the Blur's blade with corrosion resistance and excellent edge-holding ability. The stonewashed blade finish gives the surface a desirable roughened or scuffed look that helps hide scratches and fingerprints.
The handle is built of durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, which is sometimes described as “aircraft aluminum” since it is a common material used for aircraft fittings. It's lightweight, extremely durable, and anodizes well so Kershaw can create colored handles that are scratch resistant and extra tough. Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts provide an extra-secure grip. The Blur’s inset liner lock ensures secure blade lock up during use.
For easy one-handed opening, the Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just push on the built-in thumbstud. The reversible pocketclip lets you carry tip-up or tip-down comfortably.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in The USA - When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in out Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.4" (8.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.9" (20 cm)
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, Stonewashed Finish
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum, Trac- Tec inserts
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Made in The USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $22.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Havalon Piranta-Edge Skinning Knife…
Boker Plus Jim Wagner Urban Surviva…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Karambit…
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95