Kershaw Shallot Assisted Opening Folder 3.5" Composite 14CZN/ZDP189 Steel Blade - KS1840CBZDP
Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Assiste…
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted Flippe…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1600 Ken Onion Chive Assist…
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Flipper …
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Zero Tolerance Dmitry Sinkevich 045…
Boker Plus John Kubasek Credit Card…
Kershaw 1555G10BW Cryo Assisted Fli…
$59.99On Sale: $29.95
The Kershaw Shallot series offers a longer 4 3/8" handle made of 410 steel and a 3 1/2" blade. Built with the latest SpeedSafe manual assisted technology, this knife's blade is built for multi-tasking and top performance. The 14CZN / ZDP189 composite two-tone stainless-steel blade with copper accent contributes high durability and edge retention.
Features & Benefits
- Patented SpeedSafe assisted ambidextrous index-finger opening
- Reversible/removable pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down carry options
- All stainless-steel construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Steel: 14CZN / ZDP189 blade composite two-tone stainless-steel with copper accent
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Lock: Frame
- Blade Length: 3 1/2 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in USA
- Designed by Ken Onion
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
This product is USA born and raised.