Kershaw 1880 Echelon Folding Knife 3-1/4" Plain Blade, Semi-Translucent G10 Handles
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
KS1880: 1880 Echelon
UPPER ECHELON PERFORMANCE, AMAZING LOOKS
The Kershaw design engineers have knocked it right out of the park with the distinctive Echelon. Of course, the first thing you'll notice is the handle. It's G-10, but G-10 like you've never seen before. It's in its "natural," uncolored state.
The pale green G-10 almost looks like it will glow in the dark (but it won't). What the translucent G-10 does is enable you to see the SpeedSafe assisted opening mechanism as it works. You get an inside look at the SpeedSafe torsion bar—without having to disassemble the knife. The Echelon's SpeedSafe is accessed via the large, hollow thumbstud, which also adds to the knife's exceptional looks. The modified drop-point blade is made of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, the high-performance steel developed in a partnership between Kershaw and Sandvik. The blade has a satin finish and need we say that it's razor-sharp right out of the box?
The Echelon also features Kershaw's Inset Liner Lock. This variation on the standard liner lock enables us to make knives that are thinner and lighter, so there's less weight in your pocket, while still providing a secure blade lock up. To create the Inset Liner Lock, we attach a metal plate to the interior of one handle scale. When the knife is opened, this plate acts in the same way a liner lock does to move into place behind the blade to lock it securely open until you release it. The Echelon also features our Tri-Carry three-position, deep-carry pocketclip.
- Inset Liner Lock - A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Tri-Carry - The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down carry on one side and one-position carry on the other.
- Made in the USA - When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Inset Liner Lock
- Tri-carry (tip-up/tip-down one side; tip-up other) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N
- Handle: machined G-10
- Blade length: 3 1/4-in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171033129
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.