Kershaw 3840 FreeFall Assisted 3-1/4" Plain Stonewash Tanto Blade, GFN Handles
KS3840: 3840 FreeFall
DISCOVER THE DYNAMICS OF FREEFALL
The Kershaw FreeFall is a tactically styled blade and a palm-gripping, ergonomic handle. The blade is a modified tanto with a hollow-ground and slightly curved belly for versatile cutting. The tanto tip is flat-ground for strength. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with an easy-care stonewashed finish provides high performance at an affordable price.
The handle is contoured to fit the palm and is partially embossed with Kershaw's K-Texture™ grip for an extra secure hold. Heavy jimping on the blade back and on the lower part of the backspacer add to the grip power of this handsome knife. The backspacer has a built-in lanyard hole that's wide enough to accommodate thicker lanyards.
The FreeFall also has a reversible and adjustable deep-carry clip. A screw on the knife butt enables you to mount the clip for left- or right-handed carry. It also lets you move the clip closer or further from the handle for a tighter or looser fit and makes it easy to accommodate thicker pocket materials like denim. Custom touches like that, combined with tactical styling and a comfortable hand-fit, make the FreeFall an easy choice for tough piercing tasks as well as for every day carry.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture™ grip
- Blade length: 3 1/4 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/2 in. (19 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171034942
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Boker Plus Jim Wagner Urban Surviva…
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95