Kershaw 9900 Series Kitchen 8" Chef's Knife - 9945
Victorinox 8" Chef's Knife, Fibrox …
Shun TDM0706 Premier Chef's Knife 8…
Wusthof PRO 8" Chef's Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
Case Household Cutlery 8" Chef's Kn…
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Shun DM0706 Classic Chef's Knife 8"…
Fallkniven K1 Blue Whale Chef's Kni…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…
Get a grip on the most comfortable knives around with Kershaw's 9900 series kitchen cutlery. The unique, co-polymer handle provides incredible comfort and a sure grip. Each double injection- molded handle is a combination of polypropylene and elastomer to provide a soft-yet-firm grip. And, of course, each is paired with a high-quality blade honed to Kershaw's famous "shaving sharp" edge.
- AUS6A high-carbon, stainless steel for superior edge retention
- Blades are thick and rigid for strength and ease of cutting
- Each blade is honed to Kershaw's famous "shaving sharp" edge
- Soft-touch, co-polymer handles reduce hand fatigue and provide secure grip?even in wet conditions
- Handsome, black and white styling is clean and elegant
- Easy to clean; dishwasher safe
- Steel: AUS6A stainless-steel
- Handle: Co-polymer
- Blade Length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.