Shun BB1514 Edo Boning Knife 6" Hammered VG10 Blade, PakkaWood Handles
Old Hickory Boning Knife 6" Carbon …
Victorinox Forschner 5" Semi-Flexi…
Shun DM0743 Classic Boning/Fillet K…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Curved Boni…
Victorinox Forschner 4" Boning Knif…
Victorinox Forschner 5" Narrow Stif…
Al Mar UC5 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Hone…
Case Household Cutlery 6" Boning Kn…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
Victorinox Forschner Rosewood Handl…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Flexible Bo…
KSBB1514: Edo 6" Boning (BB1514)
The Shun Edo line is named for the ancient name of Japan's capital city, Tokyo. Like Tokyo itself, the Edo line combines exciting modern design with traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
- Ergonomically contoured pakkawood handles curved to fit the hand for a comfortable and secure grip
- Widened bolster enables multiple grip options and reduces hand fatigue
- Hammered "Tsuchime" finish helps food release from the blade quickly and easily
- Razor-sharp blade of pure VG10 "super steel" takes and holds Shun's razor-sharp edge
- Double-beveled, 16° cutting angle each side, is razor sharp and makes cutting easy
- Slightly heavier blade lets the knife do the cutting; advanced ergonomics make it easy to control the weight
- Embossed endcap with the Shun logo helps balance the blade and completes the beautiful look
- Full tang construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
This Japanese super-steel is known for it's ease of sharpening, ability to take a super fine edge, and outstanding corrosion resistance making it one of the best bang-for-buck steels on the market.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.