Shun ND0747 Reserve Chef's Knife 6" Damascus SG2 Hollow Ground Blade, PakkaWood Handles
Victorinox 8" Chef's Knife, Fibrox …
Shun TDM0706 Premier Chef's Knife 8…
Wusthof PRO 8" Chef's Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
$215.00On Sale: $99.99
Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife 6-1/8" B…
Case Household Cutlery 8" Chef's Kn…
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Fallkniven K1 Blue Whale Chef's Kni…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife
$175.00On Sale: $99.95
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…
KSND0747: Reserve 6" Hollow Ground Chef's
Reserve 6" Chef's Knife, Hollow Ground
Handcrafted for the discerning Western-style knife user, the Shun Reserve line is a masterful blend of graceful beauty and impeccable performance. From the tip of its 33-layer "ladder" Pattern Damascus blade to its full-tang, riveted handle with Charcoal & Crimson PakkaWood scales and inlaid mosaic crest, nothing has been overlooked in the creation of these extraordinary kitchen tools.
Shun Reserve offers the strength and perfectly balanced weight that Western-style knife lovers prefer. Exceptionally beautiful, Shun Reserve knives deliver ultimate performance, as well as being a pure pleasure to use.
Handcrafted in Japan.
- Ultra-premium SG2 "micro carbide" steel cutting core offers the highest level of performance
- SG2’s extremely dense grain structure and purity enable it to take and hold an exquisitely fine edge with unparalleled durability
- 33 layer construction; 32 layers of nickel/stainless Damascus surround the hard SG2 cutting core, add beauty, and help food release from the blade
- Weightier blade provides power for precision cutting
- Full-tang construction and riveted handle give each knife a solid, first-class look and feel
- Western-style handle with contoured pommel provides cutting control; rounded and polished finish offers a luxurious feel and comfortable grip
- Handle scales feature dark charcoal PakkaWood with crimson striations and an inlaid mosaic Samurai family crest
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.