LamsonSharp USA Walnut Handle 12" Chef's Knife - 33110
LA33110: Walnut Handle Chef's Knife
This chef's knife is different from your ordinary chef's knife. The unique design helps make this an extremely versatile knife. This knife can be used for mincing and slicing. It can even be used to cut through tough meats like an Ulu knife. Made in Massachusetts since 1837.
- Simple vintage kitchen gadgets that combine nostalgia and practical design
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Walnut handles that are unusually hard and durable (natural color may vary)
- Full-tang construction secured with brass rivets
- Lifetime warranty
- Cutting Edge: 12"
- Handle Length: 4.125"
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Made in Massachusetts, USA
UPC Code: 008605
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Victorinox 8" Chef's Knife, Fibrox …
Shun TDM0706 Premier Chef's Knife 8…
Wusthof PRO 8" Chef's Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
Case Household Cutlery 8" Chef's Kn…
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Shun DM0706 Classic Chef's Knife 8"…
Fallkniven K1 Blue Whale Chef's Kni…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…