LamsonSharp USA 10 inch Rosewood Forged Butcher Steel - 39665
LamsonSharp™ Rosewood key features:
- Made from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany: Grade 4116
- Precision forged from a single piece of steel
- Hardened and tempered to the perfect 58° Rockwell
- Full tang blades
- Natural Rosewood handles with mineral oil finish that provides a comfortable non-slip grip
- Triple riveted handles for perfect balance and weight
- Brass rivets
- Taper-ground blades that are polished, hand-edged and honed
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Lamson & Goodnow, maker of LamsonSharp™ cutlery, is the oldest cutlery manufacturer in the United States. Lamson & Goodnow was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837, and rapidly became the premier cutler in the United States.
But as the American passion for home and hearth grew, so did Lamson & Goodnow.
In 1999, Lamson & Goodnow purchased TreeSpirit™, a company that handcrafts professional-quality hardwood cutting boards, bowls, kitchen utensils, and kitchen care products.
HotSpot™ silicone for the home was added to the Lamson & Goodnow family of brands in 2002. Unusual at the time, silicone is now regarded as a staple of the modern kitchen for its high heat resistance, superior flexibility, and nonstick properties.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
This product is USA born and raised.
Schrade Old Timer Honesteel 7.125" …
Work Sharp WSKTS Knife & Tool Sharp…
DMT DS2E 12" Diamond Steel, Extra-F…
Work Sharp WSKTS-KO Ken Onion Editi…
Hewlett JewelStik Professional 1-2-…
Economy Kitchen Sharpening Steel 12…
Kershaw 2535 Ultra-Tek Diamond Stee…
The Ultimate Edge Model 5N Companio…
The Ultimate Edge Model 12W Profess…
The Ultimate Edge 4NF-A Diamond Sha…
The Ultimate Edge Model 5W Utility …