LamsonSharp Vintage Premier 4-1/2" BD-1 Steel Paring Knife, Morado Wood Handle (56003)
Slitzer Jumbo Steak Knife 4-3/4" Ha…
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Boker Arbolito 4 Piece Steak Knife …
Victorinox Swiss Army Forschner 6-P…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Stainless St…
KAI 5700 Personal Folding Steak Kni…
Wusthof Classic 4 Piece Steak Knife…
Boker Arbolito Classic Steak Knife …
Cold Steel 59KS6Z Kitchen Classic S…
LA56003: Lamson Sharp Vintage Premier 4-1/2" Steak Knife
The Steak Knife is an ideal tool for slicing through steaks and chops.
Super Alloy American Steel with a 60HRC blade for superior edge retention. State of the art salt heat treat with double temper and cryogenic phase which results in ultra fine grain structure of the steel to produce a stronger, and more durable material for the blade. Vintage design has richly-grained Morado exotic wood handle, epoxied and polished. Hand Crafted in the USA.
Lamson & Goodnow, maker of LamsonSharp™ cutlery, is the oldest cutlery manufacturer in the United States. Lamson & Goodnow was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837, and rapidly became the premier cutler in the United States.
But as the American passion for home and hearth grew, so did Lamson & Goodnow.
In 1999, Lamson & Goodnow purchased TreeSpirit™, a company that handcrafts professional-quality hardwood cutting boards, bowls, kitchen utensils, and kitchen care products.
HotSpot™ silicone for the home was added to the Lamson & Goodnow family of brands in 2002. Unusual at the time, silicone is now regarded as a staple of the modern kitchen for its high heat resistance, superior flexibility, and nonstick properties.
- Super alloy American BD-1 steel with 60 Rockwell for superior edge retention.
- Double tempered with cryogenic phase maximizes the hardness of this premier blade, resulting in a structurally stronger, more durable edge.
- This Vintage design has a richly-grained Morado wood handle.
- This Morado exotic wood from the mahogany family is contoured with palm swell for added comfort.
- Handcrafted and glaze polished by Vintage Craftsmen.
- Full tang with double brass rivets for durability.
- Blade Length: 4-1/2"
- Blade Steel: BD-1
- Overall Length: 8-3/4"
- Handle Material: Morado Wood
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 082498560037
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.