Microtech 144-2T Combat Troodon AUTO OTF 3.75" Black Combo Tanto Blade
MT1442: Combat Troodon Tanto Single Edge
The Combat Troodon is a precision made, out-the-front tactical knife. It is 25% larger than our flagship, the Troodon. It brings the slender handle, contoured shape, radical design elements, and a sophisticated internal mechanism which improves operational functionality and reliability to a larger scale. The Combat Troodon is designed for a broad spectrum of utility and close quarter combat applications.
- Troodon - "Wounding tooth"
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Glass Break: Tungsten tip glass break
- Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil Spec Hard Coat Anodize
- Handle Thickness: Sculptured Tapered Min 0.304" Max 435"
- Length Open: 9.10"
- Length Closed: 5.20"
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 017256
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A tougher steel than S30V, it retains the excellent corrosive properties and ability to take an edge, but improves on the ability to hold that edge.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
Benchmade 3300 Infidel AUTO OTF 3.9…
Buck 110 AUTO Folding Hunter 3.75" …
Gerber 06 AUTO Folding Knife 3.8" S…
Kershaw 7100BW Launch 1 AUTO Folder…
Kershaw 7200 Launch 2 AUTO Folder 3…
Kershaw 7600 Launch 5 AUTO Folding …
Benchmade 8600SBK Bedlam AUTO-AXIS …