Microtech 144-4 Combat Troodon AUTO OTF 3.75" Satin Plain Tanto Blade, Aluminum Handles
MT1444: 144-4 Combat Troodon
The Combat Troodon is a precision made, out-the-front (OTF) tactical knife. It is 25% larger than the flagship, the Troodon. It brings the slender handle, contoured shape, radical design elements, and a sophisticated internal mechanism which improves operational functionality and reliability to a larger scale. The Combat Troodon is designed for a broad spectrum of utility and close quarter combat applications.
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Glass Break: Tungsten tip glass break
- Blade Style: Tanto, Satin Finish, Single Edge, Plain Edge
- Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil Spec Hard Coat Anodize
- Handle Thickness: Sculptured Tapered Min 0.304" Max 435"
- Length Open: 9.10"
- Length Closed: 5.20"
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
Extremely fine grained powdered metal that strikes the balance between edge holding and corrosion resistance perfectly. Much more likely to get a rolled edge than have a chip develop.
This product is USA born and raised.
Benchmade 3300 Infidel AUTO OTF 3.9…
Buck 110 AUTO Folding Hunter 3.75" …
Gerber 06 AUTO Folding Knife 3.8" S…
Kershaw 7100BW Launch 1 AUTO Folder…
Kershaw 7200 Launch 2 AUTO Folder 3…
Kershaw 7600 Launch 5 AUTO Folding …
Benchmade 8600SBK Bedlam AUTO-AXIS …