Maxpedition 0211F NeatFreak Organizer, Foliage Green
MX0211F: Neatfreak Organizer
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
NOTA MEMBER TESTED AND RECOMMENDED. Modular compartmentalized organizer. Eighteen (18) individual pockets. Velcro divider, internal keyper.
The NeatFreak is the ultimate drop-in gear organizer. The spacious main compartment has thirteen (13) built-in pockets, with a Velcro divider that has three (3) additional pockets.
The Velcro divider can accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster for a full size handgun, sold separately). The front of the NeatFreak is a web pocket, with a fold-over lid that has an additional zippered pocket plus two rows of PALS webbing for attachment of a Maxpedition pocket or sheaths for increased carry capacity. In the back, there is an additional slip pocket with modular Velcro flaps to secure the NeatFreak onto a backpack, leg rig, or tactical vest.
A tri-directional carry handle allows user to hold on to this pack from multiple directions or simply throw over one's shoulder using the shoulder strap. High quality padded 1.5" shoulder strap included.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
UPC Code: 846909003892
550 Paracord, Black, 1000 Feet Roll…
Proforce Response Pak Olive Backpac…
Maxpedition 0218B Micro Wallet, Bla…
Maxpedition 0229K Spartan Wallet, K…
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0512B Condor II Hydrati…