Maxpedition 0233G Rollypoly Extreme Folding Backpack, OD Green
MX0233G: Rollypoly Extreme Backpack
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The #0233 ROLLYPOLY EXTREME is a radical evolution of Maxpedition’s unique sequential folding pouch concept. With its many layers, this product is very complex to build yet folds up so compactly.
The #0233 ROLLYPOLY EXTREME is a radical evolution of the Maxpedition’s unique sequential folding pouch concept. With its many layers, this product is very complex to build yet folds up so compactly. Two frontal pockets allow for organization while an independent hydration sleeve with drainage grommet allows carry of a 100 oz. hydration reservoir. Front panel is gusseted allowing contents to expand away from wearer’s body. Lid and retention flap can fold on itself to be out of the way when accessing contents in main compartment. The Rollypoly Extreme is light, comfortable, and provides a high degree of organization; best of all, remains out of the way until you need to use it.
ROLLYPOLY is a federally registered trademark of Edgygear Inc.
- Folded size: 5” x 5” x 4”
- Main: 16” x 12” x 2”
- Frontal top pocket: 8” x 5” x 1” with 8” x 2” loop fastener field
- Frontal lower pocket: 10” x 8” x 1” with inner divider, key retention and 4” x 6” loop fastener field on the outside
- Slip pocket: 7” x 7”
- Hydration sleeve: 16” x 12’ with grommet drainage
- Total volume: Approx. 500 cu. in.
- Empty weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Belt: Integral closed loop, fits up to 3.5” belt
- Hydration: Accommodates up to 3L / 100 oz. reservoir
- Shoulder straps: Included, adjustable in length; elastic hydration tube loops and adjustable sternum strap with built-in emergency whistle
- Handle: Integral, made from 0.75” webbing
- Attach: 3" TacTie (optional accessory), Siamese SlikClip (included)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength