Maxpedition 0402KF Proteus Versipack, Khaki-Foliage
Gerber 31-000701 Bear Grylls Ultima…
550 Paracord, Black, 1000 Feet Roll…
Proforce Response Pak Olive Backpac…
Gerber 31-000700 Bear Grylls Basic …
Mad Blacksmith City Dweller Satin P…
$17.99On Sale: $4.95
Maxpedition 0218B Micro Wallet, Bla…
Maxpedition 0229K Spartan Wallet, K…
MX0402KF: Proteus Versipack
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Modular, hand, or waist carry. MAXPEDITION's Proteus Versipack transforms from a self-contained buttpack into a hand-carried storage case in less than 5 seconds.
Named after a mythological character that could take on many shapes and forms, the Proteus Versipack (#0402) provides a herculean 285 cu. in. of organized storage space and can be worn like a fannypack, hand-carried, piggy-backed onto MAXPEDITION backpacks, or integrated onto ALICE or MOLLE webbing. Equipped with compression straps that snap into the integral handle to secure contents and three rows of nylon webbing attachment points to accommodate modular accessories, this is one piece of gear you must have before setting forth on your odyssey.
The Proteus can also be used as a pocket attaching onto Maxpedition or PALS webbing with a pair of 5" TacTie (sold separately).
- Main: 9" x 6" x 3"
- Frontal: 8" x 5" x 1.5"
- Side: 6" x 3" x 1.75"
- Belt: Integral Waist Belt at 49" max.
- Optional Accessories: Grimloc Carabiner, 5" TacTie (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Duraflex UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength