Maxpedition 0423DFC Malaga Gearslinger Backpack, Digital Foliage Camo
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0410B Monsoon Gearsling…
Maxpedition 0419K Remora Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0422F Lunada Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0423K Malaga Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0621B Compact Range Bag…
Maxpedition EDPGRY Advanced Gear Re…
BLACKHAWK! CZ Gear Bag, Black
Maxpedition 0410K Monsoon GearSling…
Maxpedition 0419B Remora Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0422B Lunada Gearslinge…
MX0423DFC: 0423DFC Malaga Gearslinger
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The MALAGA GEARSLINGER further extends our ambidextrous single shoulder sling pack family. This one is another size increment up and will fit a full letter size pad or similarly size item in the main compartment. Additional features include more organizational compartments, more PALS modular attachment points, and a hydration reservoir loop. Great for those who wants the ambidextrous capability of the LUNADA with compartment sizes similar to those of the TYPHOON.
- Main compartment: 13" x 9.5" x 4" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, inner organizer pocket, YKK10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Front upper pocket: 9" x 4" x 1" with divider and elastic organizer loops
- Front lower pocket: 9" x 9" x 1.5" with divider, elastic organizer loops, key retention
- Front slip pocket: 8" x 8", YKK zipper closure
- Rear pocket: 11" x 9" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 3 rows x 5 channels in front, 6 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 sets on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Cross strap: Ambidextrous. Adjustable in length. Made from 0.75" webbing with built-in survival whistle side release buckle
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 660 cu. in.
- Hydration: Fits up to 50 oz. reservoir (not included)
- Empty weight: 2 lb, 6 oz
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength