Maxpedition 0513KF Falcon-II Backpack, Khaki-Foliage
MX0513KF: 0513KF Falcon-II Backpack, Khaki-Foliage
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Excellent organization in a narrow profile that stays behind your body.
The Falcon II Backpack is the quintessential Maxpedition product: Durable, ergonomic and intelligently designed. This medium bodied pack is thoroughly constructed with 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant nylon; yet its ergonomic shape, padded shoulder straps and sturdy sternum and waist support make it an absolute delight to wear.
Further examination will reveal that the Falcon II has layered independent compartments with more pockets, pouches and PALS attachment points than most backpacks twice its size. Pull the dual-directional YKK zippers and expand the main compartment into a full clamshell opening.
You'll find that the Falcon II is surprisingly spacious with room to accommodate your camping essentials and two (2) 100oz/3L water reservoirs. Pack it up and press it down with front and side compression straps, then head out on a hike or overnight with a premium Maxpedition backpack.
Maxpedition Backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition Backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- Main Compartment: 18"(H) x 9.5"(W) x 4.75"(D)
- Secondary Compartment: 16"(H) x 8"(W) x 3"(D)
- Upper Front Pouch: 4"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Lower Front Pouch: 10"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Weight: 3.04 lbs
- Capacity: 1520 cu. in. / 25 liters
- Hydration: Up to 100oz Bladder
- Support: 1" Sternum Strap, 1.5" Waist Belt (min 9" strap alone / max 42" strap alone; min 19" loop / max 52" loop)
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and Grimloc Carabiner
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
UPC Code: 846909005698
Gerber 31-000701 Bear Grylls Ultima…
550 Paracord, Black, 1000 Feet Roll…
Gerber 31-000700 Bear Grylls Basic …
Proforce Response Pak Olive
Mad Blacksmith City Dweller Satin P…
Maxpedition 0218B Micro Wallet, Bla…
Maxpedition 0229K Spartan Wallet, K…