Maxpedition 0514K Vulture-II Backpack, Khaki
MX0514K: 0514K Vulture-II Backpack, Black
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Vulture-II 3-Day backpack. 2810 cu. in. / 46L capacity. Uses 100 oz. water reservoir.
Need to carry gear? Lots of gear? The Vulture 3-Day Assault Pack is your answer with 2810 cubic inches (46 liters) of carry capacity in three compartments equipped with YKK #10 zippers and paracord knot pulls. Comfortable back padding, supple curvaceous straps supported by 1" nylon webbing, a chest strap, and a waist strap (padded and concealable) help distribute the weight evenly throughout the upper body.
A row of sewn nylon hard points in the front allows users to attach other MAXPEDITION pouches and accessories with our "snap and anchor" modular expansion system using TacTie. Compatible with most hydration systems (up to 100 oz. water bladder) available on the market today.
MAXPEDITION's Y-shaped retention strap helps maintain the shape and integrity of the bag and can be used to hold a coil of rope.
Nine (9) major improvements that differentiate the new Vulture-II (#0514) from the original vulture (#0504):
(1) Addition of 5 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
(2) Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(3) Addition of 2 quick release compression straps per side
(4) Addition of internal silent keyper in front pocket
(5) Improved hydration system pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcro bi-directional drink tube port
(6) Hydration pocket now has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increased comfort and ergonomics
(7) Hydration pocket can accommodate a concealed firearm using our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)
(8) High visibility organizer in lower front pocket - for black Vulture-II (#0514B) only
(9) Non-slip, high abrasion-resistance bottom
- Main Compartment: 20.5"(H) x 16"(W) x 7.5"(D)
- Front Pouch: 15.5"(H) x 12"(W) x 2.75"(D)
- Slip Pocket: 15.5"(H) x 12"(W)
- Capacity: 2810 cu. in. / 46 liters
- Weight: 3 lbs , 8 oz
- Hydration: Up to 100+ oz Bladder
- Support: 1" Sternum Strap, 2" Integrated Belt (min 19" strap alone / max 52" strap alone; min 34" loop / max 67" loop)
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and Grimloc Carabiner, Hydration reservoir
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
UPC Code: 846909001669