Maxpedition 1462B R-7 Tactical Padded Knife Case, Black
Spyderco SP1 SpyderPac Large Carryi…
Zero Tolerance ZT997 Knife Storage …
Spyderco SP2 SpyderPac Small Carryi…
United Cutlery Knife Roll, Holds Ap…
United Cutlery Large Knife Storage …
Case Large Knife Carrying Case, Hol…
Maxpedition 1461G Dodecapod 12-Knif…
Knife Carrying Case with Zipper Clo…
Boker Plus Knife Vault, Large, Dese…
Case is the MOLLE-compatible variant of our popular R-7 Razorshell™ padded knife case. On the front, we added a 5 in. x 2.5 in. loop fastener field for ID patches. On the back, we added webbing for attachment to MOLLE/PALS matrix and quick release Keyper-style hook . On the inside, we added two sleeves so you can store two items instead of one, additional elastic loop, and 4.5 in. x 2 in. loop fastener field. External empty dimensions: 8 in. x 3.5 in. x 1 in.. Internal capacity: 7 in. x 3 in.. Empty weight 4.6 oz.
Maxpedition® was established in 1988. Maxpedition® pursues the most user-friendly designs, using the highest quality materials and meticulous workmanship, and upholding their strong philosophy of constant self-improvement. Their reputation is based on:
- expert knowledge in the science of hard-use nylon field gear engineering and fabrication
- User-friendly designs with strict ergonomic considerations and distinctive style
- Commitment to using or developing the best materials and workmanship possible
- Constant product innovation
- and more!
- Internal capacity: 7" x 3"
- External empty dimensions: 8" x 3.5" x 1"
- Empty weight: 4.6 oz
- Attach: 3" TacTie (sold separately), Keyper-style hook (included)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength