Maxpedition 2302B Anemone Pouch, Black
550 Paracord, Black, 1000 Feet Roll…
Proforce Response Pak Olive Backpac…
Maxpedition 0218B Micro Wallet, Bla…
Maxpedition 0229K Spartan Wallet, K…
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0512B Condor II Hydrati…
MX2302B: Anemone Pouch
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Compact utility pouch with a smartphone pocket.
- Main compartment: 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 4.5"(H)
- The Anemone is a low-profile modular pocket designed to be attached onto tactical vests, backpacks, or belts using a pair of 3" TacTie.
- Designed to be compact, it takes up only a small area on a PALS webbing grid. The main compartment has an accordion divider with a rear portion protected in soft felt to protect scratchable surfaces on camera and other more delicate equipment.
- A front flip phone pocket has dual pen holders for writing utensils or sun glasses.
- Classification: Low profile modular pocket, utility pouch, accessory pouch, MOLLE pouch, cellphone pouch, cellphone holder, camera case.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Dupont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength