Maxpedition 9833K Active Shooter Bag - Mag Front, Khaki
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0423BR Malaga Gearsling…
Maxpedition 0410G Monsoon Gearsling…
Hazard 4 Switchback Full Size Lapto…
Hazard 4 Evac Plan B Sling Pack, Bl…
Hazard 4 Evac Plan B Sling Pack, Co…
Hazard 4 Evac Watson Lumbar/Chest S…
Maxpedition 0410B Monsoon Gearsling…
Maxpedition 0410F Monsoon Gearsling…
Maxpedition 0419K Remora Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0422F Lunada Gearslinge…
MX9833K: 9833K Active Shooter Bag - Mag Front
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Active shooter bag with two(2) M4/M16 and two(2) pistol magazine pouches in front. Inside lined with loop fields to accommodate accessories.
Designed in collaboration with Extreme Gear Labs, Maxpedition Active Shooter Bags are perfect for any situation where you may need to carry extra ammo and essential gear and have them accessible at a moments notice. This is a must-have in your vehicle just in case. Our active shooter bags are lined internally with loop field to accommodate any of our concealed carry, ammo, or admin accessories. There is also plenty of room for first aid and tactical supplies. Includes fully adjustable quick-release shoulder and waist straps to accomodate any body shape or size. Also available with PALS front version for user customization: #9834 ACTIVE SHOOTER BAG - PALS FRONT.
- Frontal compartment: 8"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 9"(H) velcro-lined, rain cover dual zips
- Main compartment: 9"(L) x 3"(W) x 9"(H) velcro-lined, rain cover dual zips
- Mag pouches: Two(2) M4/M16 30-rnd; two(2) pistol
- Modular attachment: 3 rows of PALS on both sides
- Shoulder strap: 55" max, removable shoulder pad included
- Waistbelt: 48" max., concealable and removable
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.