Maxpedition 9852G Jumbo LEO S-Type Versipack, OD Green
MX9852G: Jumbo LEO S-Type
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Better For Left Side Carry. Designed based on hundreds of L.E.O. customer feedback. Special edition of Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack that has been optimized for use by the L.aw E.nforcement O.fficer.
- Special edition of Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack that has been optimized for use by the L.aw E.nforcement O.fficer
- Designed based on hundreds of L.E.O. customer feedback
- Excellent for active shooter scenarios
- Better For Left Side Carry
- Main: 9" x 8" x 3" with front and back subdividers; bottom drainage grommet
- Front: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5" with divided 2" elastic webbing to carry 4 handgun mags; web subdivider
- Side A: Mag pouch with lateral elastic retention; fits two M4/M16 30rnd mags or radio
- Side B: 7" x 3.5" x 2" with double zipper slides, 3 rows & 2 channels of PALS
- Phone pouch: Accommodates up to 5" cellphone excluding antenna
- Top of lid pocket: 6.5" x 3" x 1" inside lined with loop field; 3/4" webbing grab handle
- Rear/CCW Compartment: 9" x 8.5" with 7" x 8" loop field
- Shoulder strap: Integral 2" quick release (min 33" strap alone / max 56" strap alone ; min 45.5" loop / max 69" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad
- Multiple PALS attachment points
- Removable/adjustable waist belt of 3/4" webbing; max. waist size 48" circumference
- Also #9846 Jumbo L.E.O. (Better for Right Side Carry)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
550 Paracord, Black, 1000 Feet Roll…
Maxpedition 0109B 4.5in. Clip-On Ph…
Proforce Response Pak Olive Backpac…
Maxpedition 0218B Micro Wallet, Bla…
Maxpedition 0229K Spartan Wallet, K…
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0512B Condor II Hydrati…