Maxpedition 9855K Fatboy G.T.G. S-Type, Khaki
550 Paracord, Black, 1000 Feet Roll…
Proforce Response Pak Olive Backpac…
Maxpedition 0218B Micro Wallet, Bla…
Maxpedition 0229K Spartan Wallet, K…
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0512B Condor II Hydrati…
MX9855K: Fatboy G.T.G. S-Type
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Fatboy G.ood T.o G.o S-Type (Better for Left Side Carry)
- Main Compartment: 6.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 8" (H) with drainage grommet
- Front Pocket: 5" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H) with slip pocket and divided elastic admin organizer
- Rear Compartment: 8" (L) x 7.5" (W) with 6x8 loop field to accommodate Hook & Loop Modular Inserts
- Zippered Side Pocket: 3" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H)
- Water Bottle Pocket: 3" (L) x 2.5" (W) x 6" (H) with adjustable cord retention
- Belt loop: Quick detach for up to 2.25" belt
- Shoulder strap: Integral 1.5" strap with adjustable non-slip pad; D-ring for lashing; maximum circumference approximate 60"
- Carry handle: Integral 3/4" webbing
- Also #9853 Fatboy G.T.G (Better for Right Side Carry)
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- Tough PU-coated 800-denier nylon fabric for approx. 25% weight reduction
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength