Maxpedition TAC-LINK, Orange - TACLINK-OR
MXTACLINKOR: TAC-LINK, Orange
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The TAC-LINK is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
*NOT FOR CLIMBING OR LIFESAVING USE*
- GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology
- Corossion resistant stainless steel spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabiner
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing tactical accessories
- WEIGHT: 2.4 oz.
- Made In U.S.A.
This product is USA born and raised.
Gerber 31-000701 Bear Grylls Ultima…
550 Paracord, Black, 1000 Feet Roll…
Gerber 31-000700 Bear Grylls Basic …
Proforce Response Pak Olive
Mad Blacksmith City Dweller Satin P…
Maxpedition 0218B Micro Wallet, Bla…
Maxpedition 0229K Spartan Wallet, K…