Maxpedition TAC-LINK, Red - TACLINK-R
550 Paracord, Black, 1000 Feet Roll…
Maxpedition 0109B 4.5in. Clip-On Ph…
Proforce Response Pak Olive Backpac…
Maxpedition 0218B Micro Wallet, Bla…
Maxpedition 0229K Spartan Wallet, K…
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0512B Condor II Hydrati…
MXTACLINKR: TAC-LINK, Red
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The TAC-LINK is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
*NOT FOR CLIMBING OR LIFESAVING USE*
- GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology
- Corossion resistant stainless steel spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabiner
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing tactical accessories
- WEIGHT: 2.4 oz.
- Made In U.S.A.
This product is USA born and raised.