Nite Ize 1 Watt L.E.D. Upgrade II & IQ Switch for AA Mini Maglite, 65 Max Lumens (NIQ2-07-1WC)
NINIQ2071WC: 1 Watt L.E.D. Upgrade II & IQ Switch
There’s “smart” and there’s “brilliant.” And then, there’s our 1 Watt L.E.D. Upgrade & IQ Switch Combo, which is both.
Our easy-to-install Nite Ize 1 Watt L.E.D. Upgrade & IQ Switch Combo transforms your simple AA Mini Maglite flashlight into an ultra-bright, multi-functional tool. Replace your current incandescent bulb with the 1 Watt L.E.D. and instead of its old, dull yellow glow, your flashlight beams bright white flood and focused spot light. With its long (50,000 hour) life, you’ll never have to replace it again, and because L.E.D. bulbs use less power, your AA batteries will last longer. Secure the IQ Switch on the other end, and you’ll instantly have 5 light mode (100%, 50%, 25% power, slow, fast strobe) and 3 power level capabilities, so you can choose the function you need for whatever task you have at hand. Equipped with a “find-in-the-dark” flashing L.E.D. to make location a snap, the IQ Switch also knows to turn itself off after 14.5 minutes of non-use. An excellent (dare we say “brilliant”?) way to improve function and battery efficiency while reducing waste.
Product Instructions (PDF File)
I have installed the bulb, but my flashlight doesn’t work. What can I do?
The 1 Watt LED Upgrade Bulb is polarity specific. Simply remove the bulb, turn it 180 degrees and re-insert into your Maglite. That should do the trick, but if you are still experiencing an issue, please call our customer service hotline for assistance.
How many lumens is the 1 Watt LED Upgrade Kit?
The 1 Watt Nite Ize LED Upgrade Kit is approximately 65 lumens.
How long will the bulb last?
The LED Ugprade Kit has a life of 15 hours of continuous use.
Will the LED Upgrade Kit work with lithium & rechargeable batteries?
Can I disable the flashing red light?
Yes. You can turn off the flashing light by turning the AA Mini Maglite OFF at the head of the flashlight. Conversely, the head of the AA Mini MagLite must be turned ON for the IQ Switch to work.
Will it work with lithium & rechargeable batteries?
- Features focusable 65 lumen L.E.D. Bulb
- 15 hour run-time
- Beam projects 50 meters
- Save money on replacement bulbs & batteries for your AA Mini Maglite
- Simple installation – It’s as easy as replacing the incandescent bulb in your flashlight!
- Note: Replacing the original incandescent bulb with any Nite Ize L.E.D. Upgrade Kit or Tail Cap Switch will void the MAG Instrument LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY covering the AA MINI MAGLITE flashlight.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: MAG-LITE and MINI MAGLITE are trademarks of Mag Instrument, Inc., as are the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of the Mini-Maglite flashlight and the circumferential inscription around the face caps of all of Mag Instrument flashlights.
- Home Projects
- General Illumination
- 3 power levels, 100%, 50%, 25%, extends battery life
- Lumens Settings: 65, 35 and 18
- 2 emergency strobe levels - fast & slow
- Find-in-the-dark flashing L.E.D.
- On-demand illumination - press & release
- Auto-off (14.5 min.) in first three modes prevents accidental drainage
UPC Code: 094664015883
Bust A Cap Tactical Glass Breaking …
SureFire MN03 Lamp Assembly, 60 Lum…
SureFire P60 Lamp/Reflector Assembl…
Fenix AB02 Belt Clip Fits E21, E25,…
Fenix ALG-01 Flashlight Rail Mount …
Maglite Repair Kit, Minimag AA
Fenix AOT-S Traffic Wand, Orange, F…
Elzetta Speed Clip, Black