NDuR 28oz Flip Top Water Filtration Bottle, Clear with Black Cap - 52005
Aquamira Frontier Flow GRN Series I…
Aquamira Frontier Flow RED Series I…
NDuR 38oz Pull Top Canteen with Adv…
Gerber 31-001062 Bear Grylls Cantee…
Maxpedition 0325F 10" x 4" Bottle H…
5.11 Tactical H2O Bottle Carrier, T…
Aquamira Frontier GRN Line Pro Ultr…
PF52005: NDuR 28oz Flip Top Filtration Bottle, Clear
NDūR’s Portable Filtration Devices are the most laboratory and field-tested of their kind in the world using EPA protocols and tested to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratory. Each contains an Advanced Filter that uses the advanced technology of Seychelle®. NDūR’s Advanced Filtered products remove what most other filters cannot; eliminating up to 99.9% of Micro-Organisms such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium, up to 99.99% of all chemicals and heavy metals, as well as up to 99.9999% of viruses and bacteria including E-Coli found in water sources. The 28oz Flip Top / Pull Top Bottles filter up to 100 gallons of water or more, depending on the quality of the water source.
Seen as one of the safest, most convenient, low-cost alternative to boiling, purification drops and bottled water, and is suitable for travel throughout the world. Simply fill your container from any tap, stream, river or lake, even in third world countries, and enjoy safe, clean drinking water straight away.
With NDūR’s Advanced Filtration System, you’ll have instant access to safe drinking water anywhere in the world.
NOTE: NOT FOR USE WITH SALT WATER
- Available in flip top or pull top
- Threaded wide mouth opening
- Pliable body (squeeze to increase flow rate)
- Replaceable filter with life up to 100+ gallons
- Made from BPA-free plastic
- Filter Life: up to 100 Gallons or more, depending upon the quality of the source water
- Unique design prevents leaks
- Ideal for those traveling abroad
- Removes up to 99.9999% of Viruses, Bacteria, and E-Coli
- Removes up to 99.99% of Chromium 6, Chlorine, Lead, Mercury, Cadium, Aluminum, and Copper
- Removes up to 99.9% of Micro-organisms such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium