Pohl Force Mike One Tactical Limited Edition Folder 3.74" Blackwash Niolox Blade, OD G10/Titanium Handle - 1141
PL1141: Mike One Tactical Limited Edition
With a 3.74" (95 mm) blade and 5.64 oz. (160 g) weight, the Mike One falls precisely between the proven Alpha and Bravo series of folding knives. It's therefore the perfect size for the everyday carry use.
The EOD product line consists of premium knives for particularly extreme demands. Their renowned production partner LionSteel located in the city of Maniago, Italy, perfectly manufactures the EOD series according to Pohl Force's stringent design and quality requirements.
The G-10 monoblock construction of handle scale and backspacer is colored in dark olive. The 5 mm thick titanium scale with frame lock construction features the reliable RotoBlock safety feature. An attractive and sturdy black stonewashed finish was chosen for the blade, it's tactical and a very well wearing finish. The right side of the blade carries a special Pohl Force EOD logo. As a knife of high-quality EOD series, the Mike One Tactical meets the utmost standards.
The knife comes with a high quality Kydex holster with paracord lanyard. This allows carrying around the neck and the sheath is also Tek-Lok compatible. This very limited production model has only 200 pieces available worldwide, with 10 allocated for US sale.
**Comes with a removable thumb disk so the knife can be operated as a one or two-hand opener for legality concerns.
- Massive two-piece handle made of G-10 and Titanium
- Black stonewashed blade finish
- Frame lock with additional Rotoblock backup
- Handle and spacers made of G-10 material milled out - 3D machined
- High skid resistance by milled grooves
- Handle shape allows firm purchase in various grips
- Handles secured by large bolts, removable and adjustable
- Flexible lanyard for individual adjustment to the wrist
- Pocket clip can be mounted depending on the application order in 2 different positions
- Blade Length: 3.74" (9.5 cm)
- Blade Steel: Niolox Stainless Steel, 59HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.196" (5 mm)
- Handle Material: OD Green G10 Face Scale and Titanium Lock
- Handle Thickness: 0.59" (15 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.66" (22.0 cm)
- Weight: 5.64 oz. (160 g)
- Made in Italy
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
$99.99On Sale: $47.95
$469.95On Sale: $219.95