Pohl Force Romeo One Military Fixed 6.06" Black D2 Double Edge Blade, OD Green GRP Handles, Kydex Sheath - 2022
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Cold Steel 39FN Double Agent II Cli…
Schrade SCHF10 Extreme Survival Fix…
$66.95On Sale: $29.95
PL2022: Romeo One Military
The Romeo dagger was predominantly designed for military use. The six-millimeter thick blade (nearly a quarter-inch) is made of D2 cold work tool steel, which makes it particularly robust.
As the full-tang runs through the handle at full width, the butt end of the knife can be used also as a striking tool. The epoxy powder coating and the characteristic Pohl Force design, give the Romeo One a unique and elegant appearance. This knife is available in OD green and black, with a modular sheath system.
- Very good handling with gloves
- Suitable for outdoor and survival uses
- Corrosion-resistant PTFE blade coating
- Complete with Flexcord-to-hand safety lanyard
- Containing a serial number for quality control
German Kydex Sheath:
- Extremely resilient and impact resistant
- Comes with an attached Tek-Lok with adjustable angle settings
- Blade Length: 6.06" (15.4 cm)
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel, 59HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.236" (6 mm)
- Handle Material: GRP Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastic, OD Green
- Handle Thickness: 0.906" (23 mm)
- Blade Finish: PTFE Coated
- Overall Length: 11.22" (28.5 cm)
- Sheath Material: Kydex with Attached Tek-Lok
- Weight: 9.88 oz. (280 g)
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 084133
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.