Pohl Force Kilo One Survival Fixed 4.56" Black D2 Plain Blade, G10 Handles, Leather Sheath - 2034
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Cold Steel 39FN Double Agent II Cli…
Schrade SCHF10 Extreme Survival Fix…
$66.95On Sale: $29.95
PL2034: Kilo One Survival Fixed Blade, Leather Sheath
In extreme situations, you must be able to rely on your accessory. The Kilo One knives were designed precisely for this purpose.
The modified Santoku blade measures five millimeters almost to the tip, and provides a dependable tool for you at all times. The full-tang extends to the end of the handle, which therefore can also be used as a striking tool. The handle is made of G-10 fiberglass which provides a safe and comfortable grip.
The EOD product line consists of premium knives for particularly extreme demands. Their renowned production partner Lionsteel located in the city of Maniago, Italy, perfectly manufactures the EOD series according to Pohl Force's stringent design and quality requirements.
All EOD series blades are laser-cut from one piece, the ergonomic scales are 3D-CNC milled, and therefore produced from a single piece of material. The D2 or Niolox steel hardened to 59 HRC guarantees absolute reliability and durability even in extreme applications.
Various models, numerous functional options and our comprehensive range of accessories allow you to individually customize the perfect knife for your particular needs.
- Solid continuous full-tang
- Comfortable grip comfort SRM milling (Surface Round Milling)
- Striker point butt end with lanyard hole
- Black PVD blade coating
- Flared finger choil protrudes out of the handle in order to prevent finger damage
- Handles made of black G10, 3D milled for added texturing
- Handle shape allows firm purchase in various grips
- Handles secured by large bolts, removable and adjustable
- Flexible lanyard for individual adjustment to the wrist, special olive/orange pattern
Italian Leather Sheath:
- Extremely resilient and impact resistant
- Sheath fits belts up to 2" (5.1 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.56" (11.6 cm)
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel, 58-59HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.196" (5 mm)
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.78" (20 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.84" (25.0 cm)
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Weight: 9.6 oz. (272 g) Knife Only, 13.9 oz. (394 g) Knife Only
- Made in Italy
UPC Code: 084137
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.