ESEE Knives Lite Machete 18" Condor Blade, Micarta Handles, Cordura Sheath - LITE-MACHETE
RCLITEMACHETE: ESEE Lite Machete
- Overall length: 23.5 inches
- Overall Handle Length: 6.0 inches
- Overall Handle Thickness: 0.88”
- Blade Thickness: 0.065”
- Weight without Sheath: 17 ounces
- Convexed Edge
- Natural Micarta Handles (Removable)
- 1075 Steel Blade - Black Coated
- Ambidextrous Cordura Sheath Cover
- Also available WITHOUT sheath
- Blade Made in El Salvador By Imacasa / Condor
- Handle Made in the USA by RAT Cutlery (ESEE Knives) / Rowen Manufacturing
The blade of the machete is made in El Salvador by Imacasa. The handle and handle components are made and assembled in the USA.
Looking for just the sheath? Click here.
UPC Code: 811328021239
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
This product is USA born and raised.
$31.49 On Sale: $24.25